Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: My friends, Coatl

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    feb2

    Wish I could make it out there to see Alma Rockstar and the boys.

    Rock On.
    rog

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    229963872

    Even though my Spanish is not good enought to understand every song, I love this Band.

    alma1

    slayer smile Rock On Alma.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is great freaking news, I love Coatl's music, but I'm to far away to see them live, but now through the new technology, I can see them live on my PC....

    If you have never seen COATL live but always wanted to, this is the perfect opportunity to watch us live on your PC!!! Log on to flash rock to watch an exclusive performance and interview!

    coatl
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This band is awesome, I will be in front of my computer watching.
    If you are intrested in checking them out, go to FlashRock and sign up.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    upcoming gig

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I have been getting some good advise about what to do with my computer and with any luck, I'll be doing much better, with it, soon.
    THEN, I'll be able to come here more often! Right now is impossible, almost.
    I wish I could go high speed so I could catch Coatl. Hopefully, they'll be on Letterman, or one of those other late shows real soon!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I Hope you are able to get your computer upgrades real soon, Mr Danger. I know how aggravating these machines can be...LOL

    Wouldn't that be great to see Coatl on Letterman [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well It is not exactly Letterman, But Check out This Video clip from thier recent appearance on FLASHROCK

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alma's shirt is great. A classic Runaways shot!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Alma told me the Runaways shirt was wore out and She (or her mom) sewed it onto another shirt to extend its life.

    I am a major Runaway fan as you know, as well as Cherie Currie (former singer) You should check out the Chainsaw chick link up above, she is so talented sculpting with a chainsaw

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    copa

    Rock On Alma [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •